A neon yellow polish -5ML ONLY
Never judge a nail polish on one coat, please allow 2-3 coats of each colour.
Each polish is quick dry when applied correctly using thin layers.
The thicker the layer the longer it does take to dry.
Always use a base coat and a top coat for longer wear.
Use cuticle oil to support the cuticles and nails.
If irritation occurs please discontinue use.
Store in a cool and dry area, for best results use within 18 months.
PLEASE NOTE: that all prototype polishes may require more than the average 2 coats as they are thinner formula.
All nail products are 10-free which means there are no harmful chemicals or toxins in the polishes.
Formaldehyde Resin FREE
Ethyl Tosylamide FREE
Triphenyl Phosphate FREE
Animal Derivative FREE
Ingredients: Ethyl acetate, Butyl acetate, Adipic acid/ neopentyl glycol / trimellitic anhydride copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Styrene/acrylates copolymer, Isopropyl alcohol, Alcohol denat, Sucrose acetate isobutyrate, Silica, n-Butyl alcohol, Diethylhexyl adipate, Benzyl alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Trimethyl pentanyl diisobutyrate, Stearalkonium bentonite, Diacetone alcohol, CI60725.
Nail Care Tips:
• Always use a base coat to protect the nail.
• Always use a top coat to protect the nail again but to also encourage longer wear of the colour.
• Don't forget to paint the tips of the nail to encourage a longer wear.
• Always wear gloves when doing chores or running errands, especially when you are washing up and gardening. This will protect the nails and will help with and breaks and chipping.
• Apply cuticle oil once your manicure and/or pedicure is dry to nourish the nail. Apply cuticle oil every so often to keep the nail nourished.
• If using acetone to remove nail polish use cuticle oil around the cuticle area and skin to help prevent the acetone drying out your nails and skin.
All products are Assessed, Non-Toxic, Cruelty-Free and Vegan Friendly
Handmade in the UK!
Approved by PETA Beauty without Bunnies program!